144 Katoomba Street
Reviews of Magic Winter Fastival
- Denise Ibarra Added October 01, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★The best experience! I loved this Christmas light tour it was huge! Wear some walking shoes because there is a lot of ground to cover and such beautiful light installations to see! They have an awesome dinosaur light installation and some you can even get on! The kids had a blast and if that’s not enough there is a carnival on the other end with rides, games, carnival food and prizes. You know it was a success when everyone in the back is asleep and knocked out.
- Shan J Added September 29, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Magical? Indeed!
Truly as name goes. Its located bit far but its huge and mesmerizing.
Amazing display for various things using those tiny lights which makes it so special.
Kids would love it especially sections of Dinosaurs.
One place which cover across globes wonders as well.
Parking is bit far and not properly planned.
Food choices are great. Overall an amazing place to enjoy entire evening with family.
- Jodie inTexas Added September 28, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★This place was hands down the best family Christmas place to visit. We all had a great time. We went to several places ,including a huge place in Bryan Texas that cost over $300 for a family of 3. we all enjoyed this way better. It was a lot closer. We spent about $100 for 3, but that also included carnival, food, and drinks. The Chinese acrobats and show was outstanding. The things this place has done with lights is just....you gotta see it. Our daughter screamed so loud when she saw the big castle at the entrance. This is now one of our must sees for Christmas traditions.
- Allen Lykins Added September 27, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Awesome place! We will make this a regular visit every year! Based after the Chinese Lantern Festival and really awesome beautiful lights! They change it up every year so it’s a little different each time.
- Sabrina Garcia Added September 21, 2020★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆This place is nice. Not worth the cost to get in nor the traffic you have to go through to park and get out. It felt unorganized. I definitely feel your ticket should include hot chocolate and coffee. Some of the vendors had beautiful works of art. The lanterns are beautiful. Great photo opportunities but there are so many people doing the same thing it’s kind of tricky. I say go take your kids and definitely try to be patience. The long line to get in the parking area and then exiting is extremely horrible. It’s literally one line for everyone. Again not impressed after an hour you’re over it and ready to go. But then you have a whole headache trying to exit. Better organization would make this place more enjoyable.
Winter Magic Festival - 24 June 2017
The 2017 Blue Mountains Winter Magic Festival will be Saturday 24th June. Winter Magic is an annual community family event in the Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia that celebrates the Winter Solstice. Blue Mountains Winter Magic Festival - June 24th 2017
Winter Magic Festival, Winter Solstice, Katoomba, Blue Mountains, Arts, Music, Parade, Dancing, Festival,,Winter Magic Festival, Winter Solstice, Katoomba, Blue Mountains, Arts, Music
Share this page
Today's weather in Katoomba NSW
04:00 12 ℃ 1011 hPa 97 % 1 m/s 07:00 13 ℃ 1013 hPa 88 % 1 m/s 10:00 21 ℃ 1012 hPa 46 % 2 m/s 13:00 23 ℃ 1009 hPa 41 % 2 m/s 16:00 20 ℃ 1007 hPa 57 % 0 m/s 19:00 13 ℃ 1008 hPa 100 % 0 m/s 22:00 12 ℃ 1008 hPa 100 % 1 m/s